Founded in Memmingen, Bavaria, at the time of post war construction Stetter began specializing in the production of concrete mixing machines.
In 1958 Stetter produced the first truck mixer and by 1964 was already producing concrete batching plants with considerable capacities. In 1982 Stetter GmbH was taken over by SCHWING to extend and round off its product program.
The SCHWING Group is concrete industry's leader for proven and robust technological performance, efficiency, reliable service and comprehensive know-how.
|Stetter AM10FHC &
Schwing KVM34X Pump at work
Capacities ranging from 6 to 15 m³. Customer has a choice of mounting with separate engine or using the truck PTO with some models capable of being mounted onto semi trailers.
- High loading volume - high water line - large geometrical volume
- Plate thicknesses in main wear areas is 6mm
- Mixing spirals in main wear areas is 5 mm
- Unique Stetter T-protect wear guard fins on spirals (30 x 8 mm)
- Double thread mixer spirals
- Wear plates (as standard) in inlet hopper, discharge shell and swivel chute
Fitted with either 125 mm or 100mm pipelines. Fitted with the Schwing Baby Rock valve, and with a long stroke pump cell for low cycle frequency and minimum wear.
Complete solutions based on a washing drum recycler that achieves 100% recycling of aggregates, sand and slurry water.
- Low running costs
- Minimum maintenance
- Low power consumption and noise
- High operational security and safety
- Low wear - Drum warranty is 5 years
- High wash turnaround for mixers/pumps
- Can be tailored to fulfil the most demanding customer needs.
Full range of solutions available for meeting demanding customer requirements and needs. High quality concrete production, with fully automatic control programs that can be tailored to address any requirements.
- Compact plants
- Mobile plants
- Horizontal plants
- Vertical plants